Human Resources Generalist – REMOTE
This full-time role is fully remote. We are searching for a talented Human Resources Generalist to own Swyft’s payroll processing, benefits administration, employee relations, performance management and provide guidance to help us meet organizational goals. In this role, you will positively grow Swyft’s company culture by enforcing policies and procedures and taking the initiative to support our team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Human Resources, experience for a tech company, and a bachelor’s degree. This is a critical position for the company and will report to the CFO.
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in administering performance review programs, benefits programs as well as in the recruitment and talent acquisition process which includes the collaboration with other department heads to establish roles and responsibilities, screening, interviewing, and hiring.
- Analyze trends in compensation, benefits, and payroll while ensuring the organization brings in and retains top talent
- Attend employee disciplinary meetings and terminations
- Be the key advocate for communicating and driving corporate vision and values
- Foster beneficial relationships across the organization’s departments to promote a positive attitude towards company goals
- Identify legal requirements and assist in contract development
- Focus on Onboarding and Hiring Process.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Manage payroll processing by maintaining employee payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- At least 3 years proven work experience in HR, payroll, and benefits administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or of an equivalent field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience managing payroll processing
- Experience in defining and interpreting contracts, policies, and procedures
- Experience in developing, implementing, and delivering communications strategies
- Experience in leading orientation and training.
- Experience in organizing corporate events
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships within the company
- have a clear understanding of leadership and its importance for a tech company
- Result-oriented, motivated, takes initiative and has commitment and passion to drive a team
- An effective communicator when dealing with changing and challenging priorities
- Takes accountability and keep management informed of potential issues (no surprises)
- Possesses a sense of urgency to the time-critical task
- Competitive base salary (Under $40,000) and company stock options are available depending on the level of experience.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
*Successful candidates will provide written examples of their previous work where relevant.
As a global leader in the automated retail industry, Swyft partners with leading brands like CVS, Pokémon, Benefit Cosmetics, and Wellness for Humanity. Our mission is to ensure scalable, cost-effective, and efficient go-to-market implementation by enhancing brands through smart unattended retail automation. We are creating the future of retail in various forms, investing heavily in machine learning, robotics, and computer vision.
We are proud of the social impact that our automation platforms bring to communities, as we provide increased and more convenient access to a variety of products ranging from health essentials, medicines, and nutritious food options.
Swyft, Inc. embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Qualified candidates should submit their CV/resume by replying to this posting.
Team Finance, Location Fully remote, Job Type Full Time
Know more about us: https://swyftstore.com/
What we do? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-pTPAbDLRM
Grab and Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2OMAGBaH_A&list=PLKgWbhg0O_hmy-mWab125yD6CYZTi0kDz&index=2
Click and Collect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLrLipPCf94&list=PLKgWbhg0O_hmy-mWab125yD6CYZTi0kDz&index=3
Locker 7 eleven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfxE9s-pch0&list=PLKgWbhg0O_hmy-mWab125yD6CYZTi0kDz&index=4
Swyft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable culture at all levels. We nurture a sense of community by investing in one another’s unique backgrounds and experiences to drive business success and positively influence our services and products.
We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military, and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.