Tech Lead (Typescript, React) – Munich or Remote (f/x/m)
August 02, 2022
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular car subscription platform in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Tech Lead in our User Acquisition department, you are directly responsible for building and improving our online shop with the discovery team. You will hire and lead an international, world-class team of up to 5-6 engineers. This is a cross-functional team with both Frontend and Backend developers.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the Munich time zone (CET/ CEST). In case of relocation, we are offering full visa support for you and your family.
- You have the possibility to work part-time from 60% (24 hours/week) onwards
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 3.000€.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with purposeful challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Our team is known for loads of fun and we have frequent team events to strengthen our connection.
- At FINN you have complete ownership over your choice of equipment, accessories, editors, tools, and technology.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? Get one with our employee discount program.
- Hire and lead an incredible team: Be the technical role model and go the extra mile to build, develop, and coach the team members on a daily basis.
- Best software for FINN: Actively contribute to and lead the further development of our online shop to give our FINN customers a great experience choosing a car.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or in a similar field from a university.
- Experience building and leading a team of software engineers in a fast-paced development environment.
- Proven track record with 5+ years of software engineering experience in larger projects preferably customer-facing products.
- Profound knowledge of Typescript and React. Experience with NextJS is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV through our career site. Alexander Döring and Zohal Mir are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with what we have listed. We’d love to hear from you!