Senior FP&A Analyst – Remote
Teikametrics - Company site
February 10, 2021
Boston / Remote
ABOUT THE ROLE
Teikametrics is looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join our growing Finance team. As a part of the team, you’ll work closely with some of the most amazing talent in the tech industry and collaborate closely with internal key stakeholders across the organization. You’ll be contributing to the exciting growth and scale of Teikametrics. This is a highly visible and impactful role with direct access to senior leadership.
The Senior FP&A Analyst will report to the Senior Director of Finance and Revenue Operations and will work closely with internal stakeholders as a trusted financial partner. You will be a foundational piece of the team that supports the rapid growth of the Company, both organically and through acquisition. This will require someone who is “hands on” and into the details, but also has the ability to see the big picture. In addition to assisting with financial reporting, monthly/quarterly performance metrics, annual target and budget planning and other items, you will need to create and implement systems, policies and procedures that scale with the company’s growth.
• Support the Finance team through financial consolidation including monthly forecasts, annual budget planning, and monthly close, partnering closely with the accounting team, to provide accurate financial reporting.
• Develop sustainable and scalable processes for ongoing financial reporting and review.
• Analyze and report on historical and projected monthly/quarterly/annual performance trends. Drafts performance narratives for management and leadership team.
• Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and reporting procedures.
• In collaboration with Accounting team, implements a system of controls over accounting transactions and financial reportings that allows the company to scale and minimize risk.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
• 5+ years of FP&A experience with a rapidly growing Venture Backed or Private Equity backed company.
• Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
• A self-starter, with a strong ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
• Advanced skills with G-Suite/Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Slides)
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required. MSA or MBA preferred but not required.
• Tracks SaaS metrics & KPIs, supports board reporting.
• Nice to have: Experience with implementation and management of Accounting and Finance systems, such as NetSuite and Zuora.
• Nice to have: Knowledge of Salesforce and Stripe.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics, the leading Marketplace Optimization Platform. We’re building an operating system to optimize every aspect of a retailer’s business — from advertising to inventory to pricing. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs and brands around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. The Teikametrics Marketplace Optimization Platform uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best in class technology with coaching and support from our world-class teams based in Boston, MA, Seattle, WA, Bengaluru, India, and Tel Aviv, Israel, and Hong Kong, China. We are looking for team members who are values aligned, make impact to our mission, and thrive in our fast-growing organization.