Associate Customer Success Manager
As an Associate Customer Success Manager, you'll hold an essential position for the success of new Telnyx customers. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing monthly revenue for Telnyx's highest-valued customers. You’ll build and maintain strong relationships, consistently remain available and responsive, and proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis. The two key metrics you’ll be evaluated on are the successful growth of your book of business and retaining & renewing individual accounts.
In This Role You Will:
- Develop strong relationships with key individuals, work with customers to establish critical goals and KPIs, and aid customers in achieving their business objectives.
- Track daily, weekly, and monthly metrics and reports to support the customer experience.
- Develop success plans for customers, including critical factors and metrics for success.
- Maintain and grow a book of business through proactive outreach, anticipating customer needs and concerns, and a data-driven, analytical, problem-solving mindset.
- Demonstrate and promote product adoption as a means to upsell new features and increase usage of the Telnyx platform.
- Remain available and responsive to maximize customer satisfaction by addressing inquiries, technical demands, and following through on specified timelines.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary parties.
- Build and maintain strategic customer account plans, lead Executive Business Reviews, and negotiate renewals.
- Consistently generate buzz around Telnyx’s solutions through online reviews, case studies, testimonials, and community discussion.
You May Be A Fit For This Role If You Have:
- 2+ years of customer service of a highly technical product or project management experience in a professional setting (telecommunications background will be a plus).
- Resourcefulness. Technically competent and enjoy solving problems for our customers and our team.
- Advanced organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent project management, developing workflows to increase troubleshooting efficiency while still following standard processes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator, being able to stand in our customer’s shoes.
- Analytical thinking – analyze, synthesize, and apply information to solve problems swiftly while weighing all pros and cons and understanding the downstream effects of decisions.
- Living with integrity, transparency, and erring on the side of the action.
- Adaptive and introspective; ability to work under pressure and help others.
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.