SAP Support Consultant
Job title: Support Consultant (SAP)
Employment: Permanent, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday + potential on call
Location: Remote depending on experience, North West preferred
Salary: Excellent basic salary, plus benefits
Candidates from end-user backgrounds with limited exposure to configuration are also being considered. Please apply to find out more.
To delight our customers by exceeding their expectations in all aspects of support and service. The Config Team is an experienced and trusted SAP Support partner. The Support Consultant is critical for managing and delivering day to day client requirements including Service Requests, Incident Resolution, Problem Management and Minor Changes aligned to ITIL Methodology and Service Level Agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To own SAP support related activities across different SAP modules.
- Support of other technologies including the range of The Config Team products and mobile technology.
- To develop a strong understanding of client and industry business processes to provide advice to clients.
- Work to reduce repeat incidents by identifying changes to the systems or processes.
- Liaise with 3rd parties on issue resolution as required.
- Continually monitor and complete team tasks and activities to ensure prompt delivery of the highest standard.
- Where appropriate and working with Senior Consultants you may be required to assist with client workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Assist the team with the coordination and delivery of client demonstrations.
- To support internal IT requirements.
- Provide best support practices and delivery in line with SLAs.
- Must be happy to support out of hours as per the support schedule.
- Maintain excellent stakeholder management throughout all areas of your work.
- Keep up to date with the latest SAP technology.
- Display behaviours which reflect The Config Team Purpose, Mission, Vision and Values.
Required Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- Functional and/or configuration experience within any SAP Supply Chain, Finance, BW, Basis, GRC or other SAP modules.
- To be able to demonstrate problem solving abilities in SAP.
- A high level of written and verbal English skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 or similar tools.
- Previous Support Desk experience within an ITIL environment.
- Working to Service Level Agreements
- Experience of using or implementing mobile solutions either in SAP ITS or using a Third Party Product with SAP.
- Able to investigate ABAP issues and bugs.