HR Administrator – Remote
Who We Are
ForceIQ – certified best place to work in the USA – helps companies create amazing experiences using Salesforce and other Cloud technologies. We help our clients to embrace digital, align around their customers, and take control of their digital future.
Why You Should Join Our Team
As a global team of smart, driven, and talented employees, diversity of talent is in our DNA. We understand that we are all “works in progress” and incorporate principles of continuous improvement starting both with ourselves and extending to our clients as well.
We value Intrapreneurship: we give our teammates a safe place to take smart risks on the path to driving results for clients as well as their own career growth. Our people and our culture are our greatest assets, and we believe that we do our best work for clients when we have trust, commitment, and confidence in each other as a team.
To learn more about us, visit: www.cloudforceiq.com
We Are Growing!
We are recruiting for a Bookkeeper to join our rapidly growing team! You will be generating leads, qualifying sales opportunities, setting appointments, and providing support in the drafting of sales proposals.
- Opportunities for leadership and advancement
- Flexible working environment, schedule, vacation, and time off policy – Responsibility, Autonomy, Flexibility, and Respect!
- Competitive compensation structure including benefits
- Professional Development Funds
- An exciting fast-paced environment that is at the center of the technology and thought leadership of our time
- A fun and dynamic team to work with
- Exposure to all areas of Digital
- On-Boarding / OffBoarding –
- Drafting offer letters, employment agreements for approval
- Preparing On-Boarding materials including welcome emails, onboarding/training guide, introductory meetings, invites to company platforms
- Collecting & tracking details to keep the HR information system up to date
- Working with payroll administrators to ensure all requirements are completed
- Coordinating regular check-ins with new hires for questions/feedback
- Preparing the offboarding process for resources when necessary
- HR Initiatives –
- Planning & coordination support for training sessions and virtual team events
- Maintaining & updating our company intranet (Google Sites)
- Assisting with research, proposals, data entry, and documentation updates
Nice to have:
- Previous experience/degree in HR Management, strong skills in GSuite applications (Sheets & Slides)
- Reporting to Operations Manager, North America