Partner Marketing Specialist (App Store)
We believe in having a transparent hiring process to provide a fair and inclusive experience to all our candidates.
Our team is dedicated to ensuring you have a great candidate experience, and that starts with outlining our hiring process from start to finish so you know what to expect every step of the way (no surprises!)—click here to learn more!
Are you passionate about setting up and effectively managing a partnership? Do you understand the power of strategic relationships and the fundamentals of what contributes to a successful marketing effort? You’re looking for a big challenge that holds big opportunities—and you’ll find that at Thinkific!
As an Partner Marketing Specialist (App Store), you’ll help grow the Thinkific App Store brand. You’re a multi-disciplined marketer with a passion for people. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with our App Developer Partners to negotiate, develop, implement, and execute win-win co-marketing strategies and campaigns based on market trends. You possess a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You’re passionate about hitting goals and relentless in focusing on your work in pursuit of these targets.
In this role, you will:
- Become a subject matter expert on the Thinkific App Store—you’ll learn about the different use cases and what the value proposition is for Partners
- Coordinate and drive App Developer Partner education and marketing content including newsletters, webinars, presentations, and customer success stories
- Work with App Developer Partners to develop joint marketing campaigns to drive app installs
- Oversee consistent messaging and content across all App Store listings
- Support App Developer Partner events and manage partner marketing communications
- Evaluate the marketing performance of App Developer Partners and recommend improvements
- Work with our Customer Education, Support, and Sales teams to educate them internally on the benefits of each app
- Act as the App Developer Partner advocate within the company to support partner engagement and seek out opportunities for involvement (e.g. virtual summits, Thinkific Training Centre)
To be successful in this role, you likely:
- Have a minimum of 2+ years of partnerships marketing experience
- Demonstrate past (successful!) experience in establishing and growing co-marketing partnerships
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator with a proven ability to clearly convey the App Store value proposition and individual apps’ benefits to a variety of stakeholders
- Show an eagerness to thrive in a fast-paced environment and prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
You might be the person we’re looking for if you:
- Are eager to learn and grow—you’ve likely had some post-secondary education or have equivalent professional experience in a similar role, and you continue to seek opportunities to level up your skills
- Are ambitious and driven—you’re excited to take ownership of this role and are a natural at making people feel heard and respected
- Showcase your passion for partnerships and business growth. We're the first online education platform to launch an App Store, and we’re building our own company by helping thousands of entrepreneurs around the globe build theirs—it doesn’t get more rewarding than this!
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience initiating tech partnerships or growing a Partner Program
- Have experience planning and project managing events and conferences
- Have experience negotiating and persuading senior management at partnering companies of co-marketing contracts and asks
- Have experience launching apps or an App Store
This is an incredible role for the right candidate. We can’t wait to meet you!
We’re about the results of online learning and the people along the way! Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses.
Our mission is no less than to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online by giving them the tools they need to turn their expertise into a sustainable business that impacts both them and their audience. We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we're building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Together, we’ve served over 50,000 course creators and more than 25 million students, and these numbers are growing each day!
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating on a best-in-class learning platform
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals and every day, we get to see how Thinkific is empowering both course creators and their students
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Contribute to Thinkific’s award-winning culture—we’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and a certified Great Place to Work!
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and mental health coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family
- Whether you’re at our Vancouver HQ or working from home, you’ll have the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with Thinkers on your team and across the company through team-wide events, meet and greets with new team members, and regular social events
- Have fun with our team, even while we’re working remotely—join us for an online games session, virtual trivia and paint nights, at-home fitness challenges, or even an online coffee brewing demo!
- Get additional health and wellness support through a lifestyle or health spending account to put your dollars where you need it most, whether that’s subsidizing your gym membership, covering out-of-pocket expenses, or getting new gear
- Enjoy our open vacation policy and flexible work environment, because we know the importance of having a great work-life balance (and sometimes, you do your best work in slippers)
- Learn and Grow is one of our values and we take it seriously, providing opportunities through lunch and learns, training, workshops, mentorship, and our $1500 education allowance
- Grow your career AND your family at Thinkific—you’ll be taken care of with our parental leave top-ups as you add to your family
- Meet the many @dogsofthinkific (and yes, they’re as cute and cuddly as they look)
- Work with the hardware you’re most comfortable with, and upgrade or replace your system when you need to with our technology bonus
- Get set up for success, whether that’s at the office or at home. Whether you need a monitor, laptop stand, keyboard, mouse, or even a desk, we’ll work to ensure you have what you need to do your best work
- Be confident bringing your whole self to work—we’re proud to be an inclusive company with a diverse team and values grounded in ethics and equality
- Here at Thinkific, we know that the different perspectives on our team have led to amazing ideas, more innovation, and, ultimately, our success as a company. Our team welcomes applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, identities, and statuses. Whoever you are—we can't wait to meet you!