Human Resources Sr. Associate
Tiger Analytics is a fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning, and Big Data. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. We are working on building the best analytics consulting company in the world. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
The Human Resources team is looking for a mid-level Human Resources professional to join our ranks.
- Assist Human Resources team with activities including, but not limited to:
- Administration and maintenance of payroll
- Employee benefits
- Performance evaluation
- Onboarding and offboarding
- Learning & development programs
- Employee engagement
- Partner with Human Resources team to enhance the organization’s human resources offerings by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, programs, and practices.
- Facilitate new hire onboarding, including all pre-hire activities.
- Coordinate with PEO on onboarding, benefits / payroll administration, and compliance.
- Collaborate with finance team to track and manage payments and process expense reimbursements.
- Create and maintain HR process documentation.
- Manage electronic employee files with discretion and confidentiality to ensure compliance, accuracy, and data integrity.
- Assist in client relationships for supplier side operations (background checks, contracts, portal, resource onboarding) as needed.
- Assist with immigration and visa process management as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of work experience in Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or other related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be willing to work a US Pacific Time Zone schedule.
- Comfortable working in a remote first environment with a globally distributed team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Able to effectively and accurately track and analyze data using Excel and google docs, etc.
- Ability to navigate across different HR tools platforms.
- Project management skills.
- Personal Attributes
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Ability to work in fast-paced, growing company
- Ability to adapt to evolving or changing requirements
- Detailed oriented, organized, and high-quality work
- Enthusiastic, personable, positive attitude, and high integrity
Nice to haves
- Experience working with a global company, working at a consulting company, working remotely, supporting US, Canada, and UK employees, and/or immigration.
Discretionary time off, paid holidays, and standard benefits. Compensation will be based on experience and competency level.