Manager, Delivery Operations (Analytics Consulting)
Tiger Analytics is a global AI & Analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team-first mindset. Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe.
About the role
This is a high-visibility and exciting role where you would be working with leaders across the company to support multiple strategic projects and initiatives. This role is an internal role and doesn’t require working on client projects.
- Planning and staffing client projects with the help of data and management priorities
- Work with project delivery teams on triaging delivery issues
- Ensuring employee development needs are met by working with mentors and managers
- Enabling the success of L&D and mentorship program with HR and delivery leaders
- Delivering internal business value through a data and metric-driven approach to problem-solving
- Work with leadership to streamline and improve business processes and long-term business planning
- 5+ years of professional experience, with most of it in an onshore-offshore model consulting company
- MBA, with a technical background, strongly preferred
- Excellent data curation and reporting capabilities to create management dashboards
- Ability to find insights and patterns from data
- Strong spreadsheets and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to stay well organized, versatile; keen attention to detail and flexibility to work with different aspects of a business
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills