Sr. Manager, Human Resources (ON)
Tiger Analytics is a fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and Big Data. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. We are working on building the best analytics consulting company in the world. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
We are looking for a senior level Human Resources professional to coordinate HR policies and programs. Title and comp will be based on experience and competency level.
- Enhance the organization’s human resources offerings by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, programs, and practices
- Manage all activities relating to the administration and maintenance of payroll, employee benefits, performance evaluation, onboarding and offboarding, compliance, learning & development programs, and employee relations in accordance with the overall objectives of the organization.
- Play a consultative role to employees, managers, and leaders to manage organizational change and develop strong performing teams.
- Serve as a point of contact to PEO to oversee workers’ compensation, unemployment and retirement plans.
- Maintain and expand knowledge and understanding of existing and proposed federal and state laws/regulations affecting human resource management. Identify trends that could affect organizational objectives and/or operational resources. Interpret appropriate laws and policies and advise management and employees accordingly.
- Assist in client relationships for supplier sider operations (contracts, portal, resource onboarding) as needed.
- Manage immigration and visa process management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 8+ years of work experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of managing and evaluating HRIS
- Excellent command on data tracking using Excel and google docs, etc.
- Must have work authorization in the US
- Personal Attributes
o Pro-active and self-motivated
o Ability to work in fast-paced, growing company
o Ability to adapt to evolving or changing requirements
o Detailed oriented, organized, and high-quality work
o Enthusiastic, personable, positive attitude, and high integrity
Standard benefits including group health, vision, dental, life insurance, etc.