Language Quality Team Coordinator – Indonesian
The Language Quality Lead helps define linguistic quality management methodology, providing support to the company and our customers. You will be responsible for growing global linguistic support and quality management initiatives, providing critical support, tools, and insights to help us scale up global quality solutions. We are looking for forward-thinking professionals who are more interested in how things could become and who can thrive in an evolving and fast-paced environment.
To be a QA Coordinator, you will need to:
- Monitor the delivery quality of the Evaluation team by shadowing every evaluator’s work with the remote tool.
- Give feedback to every evaluator’s daily work.
- Share client’s quality feedback with the team and guide everyone to analyze the issues.
- Manage a team of 20-100 people by providing training, help improve performance, clear up doubts and all other tasks that arise
- Do daily Q&A (Calibration) with the team members to solve the doubts.
- Collect questions the team has for the client’s confirmation.
- Summarize additional explanations to the guidelines, as well as the case study documents based on the errors team, had made and solved
- Should be an Indonesian native with very good English skills
- Should be experienced/skilled in transcription-related work, especially in quality assurance work is preferred.
- Should be positive and skilled in self-learning and be willing to join a day of training before starting with the formal work
- Should be good at team communication, issue analyzing, and solving.
- Management experience a plus
- University degree required