Senior Project Manager, AI
Work Location: United States – remote
Work Schedule: Mon – Fri, normal business hours
Engagement Model: Employment; Full-time Regular
Start Date: as soon as possible
DataForce by TransPerfect is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team in the United States.
The position of Senior Project Manager, AI is a key player at DataForce. This position is designed to utilize the project expertise and technical skills of the individual to train new team members, assign projects, manage all stages of AI projects, assist with problem solving and support manager in day-to-day operations of the department. The Senior Project Manager will manage the life-cycle of AI projects including data collection, annotation/labeling and transcription projects.
- Senior Project Managers are ultimately responsible for the quality of work, profitability and performance of their projects, with the guidance of their direct supervisor
- Oversee all aspects of project management (scheduling, sourcing, testing, and management of all data, personnel, and resources) from initiation through project completion to ensure on-time, on-budget, and quality delivery
- Communicate with other teams within our company, primarily Recruitment, Human Resources, Development, IT, and Operations
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Develop detailed project plans in order to monitor and track progress for all projects assigned
- Strengthen excellent relationships with contractors, freelancers, and participants
- Meet with clients to confirm detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Manage pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company procedures
- Juggle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Train new team members; ; assist in the hiring process of new team members whenever needed
- Report weekly updates to internal teams and clients
- Engage with recruitment team to ensure resource availability and allocation
Role Requirements – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Project Management standards (PMI-PMP)
- Must possess a sense of urgency and the ability to work under pressure
- Possess a high degree of pride in solid, quality work
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Must be extremely comfortable with new technologies and proprietary tools/software
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and communicate with all the teams involved in order to ensure the successful completion of each project
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with excellent Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, data organization)
Role Requirements – Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA required or equivalent work experience
- 3 years minimum experience in AI Project Management in the Data Annotation/Data Collection/Machine Learning field
- PMP certification preferred
- Client facing experience
Preferred Role Requirements
- Understanding of Project Life Cycle
- Experience managing data annotation and data collection services
- Fluency in more than one language
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with MS Teams
DataForce by TransPerfect is part of the TransPerfect family of companies, the world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global business, with offices in more than 100 cities worldwide.
DataForce by TransPerfect offers high-quality data for Human-Machine Interaction to some of the most prestigious technology companies in the world. Our department focuses on gathering, enriching and processing data for Machine Learning in different AI domains.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.