Entry Level – Finance Opportunity
*We operate in a hybrid working model, with this role being in our London office 1-2 days a week*
Triptease is a forward thinking, fast moving force within the online travel industry. We have a reputation to challenge ourselves everyday on supporting our customers drive for success.
Here at Triptease we are people-orientated and have industry leading technology, tools and content. We operate in a hybrid working model to ensure all our employees have a supportive work life balance, and also have sophisticated and modern offices in London, New York, Barcelona, and Singapore.
We’re looking for an ambitious and motivated candidate to join our high performing Finance team. The role holder will work alongside innovative thinkers and support the Billing team and the business in all aspects of Sales Ledger.
If you are eager to learn and develop, then this is certainly the right role and environment for you!
- Preparation and reviewal of invoices, in line with contractual terms
- Correction of billing inaccuracy and credit note processing
- Collaboration with Customer Success and Credit Control teams for adjustments and queries
- On-Going maintenance of the billing database which records the Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Producing month end reports directly for our Financial Controller
- Ad Hoc special projects within the Finance team
- Utilising accounting systems such as Xero and Salesforce (training can be provided)
- Experience in a finance role, or educational relativity
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Thrives in a start-up environment; willingness to dive in the deep end, ask questions and be a team player
- Natural problem solver, self-driven and objective based
- Positive, proactive, “can-do” attitude and an incredible work ethic.
- Self-starter, self-motivated talent looking to make an impact in the Finance department.
Our start-up culture means everybody’s contribution matters and is celebrated. We set ourselves ambitious goals and are proud of our ability to deliver those through smart working.
- Hybrid working model, childcare flexibility & regular in and out office social events
- £50 monthly health & wellness scheme, £250 yearly learning scheme, tech product scheme & electric car scheme
- 25 days annual leave + life event leave, monthly wellness day, make a difference day + all public holidays
- Employer matched pension, cycle to work scheme, refer a friend incentive & weekly in office breakfast and snacks!!
Something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us.
Triptease is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected characteristic(s) in terms of the Equality Act (2010).