Entry Level Sales Opportunity – Account Executive
Triptease is a forward thinking, fast moving force within the online travel industry. We have a reputation to challenge ourselves everyday on supporting our customers drive for success.
Here at Triptease we are people-orientated and have industry leading technology, tools and content. We operate in a hybrid working model to ensure all our employees have a supportive work life balance, and also have sophisticated and modern offices in London, New York, Barcelona, and Singapore.
We’re looking for a proven, determined, team-oriented SMB Account Executive to help us expand our North American presence. You need to be a great relationship builder from within the hotel industry with a track record of consistent performance above your peers.
- Grow Triptease’s brand presence through excellent relationship building.
- Prioritise and execute commercial partnerships with independent hotels and groups
- Give engaging, exciting and insightful in-person and remote presentations to establish prospective commercial engagement with hospitality groups
- Rocket-ship efficiency in follow-up underlying a thoughtful approach to sales cadence and communication with prospective clients
- Build comprehensive proposals based on a multitude of factors, communicate and negotiate terms and pricing with clients.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Willingness to dive in the deep end, ask questions and be a team player
- Natural problem solver, self-driven and objective based
- Ability to balance effective prospecting and lead generation with commercial negotiations
- Ability to build relationships through clear communication
- Experience with Salesforce (nice to have, but not essential)
Our start-up culture means everybody’s contribution matters and is celebrated. We set ourselves ambitious goals and are proud of our ability to deliver those through smart working.
- Hybrid working model, childcare flexibility & regular in and out office social events
- $68 monthly health & wellness scheme, $300 yearly learning scheme, and optional medical plans
- 15 days annual leave (increasing to 17 based on length of service) + life event leave, monthly wellness day, make a difference day + all public holidays
- Employer matched 401k plan, refer a friend incentive & summer Fridays!
Something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us.
No agencies or recruiters please