Partner Technical Account Manager 4
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Partner Technical Account Manager who is going to be the designated technical contact for our strategic partners .The PTAM delivers proactive guidance to the partners to provide added value to the end customers through the use of Twilio technologies and deliver recommendations to empower the partners to make the customers’ environments less susceptible to business impacting downtime.
Twilio is looking for an experienced Partner Technical Account Manager (PTAM) who will work with our Partners to resolve complex technical problems with potentially very costly and far-reaching consequences with their end customers. You should have an interest in digging deep as well as be able to zoom out and look at the larger picture. You also need to have:
- Good knowledge of RESTful technology, previous work with APIs and ability to understand and troubleshoot issues with cloud solutions.
- Skilled in troubleshooting network connectivity issues, with an understanding of TCP/UDP, and basics of SSL/TLS. Bonus: Understanding of WebRTC would be a HUGE plus.
- High competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email mediums.
- Interest in utilizing partner and customer feedback to identify and drive improvements in our products.
- Enthusiasm for interacting and collaborating with other departments within Twilio in your search for the solutions our customers need.
- Advanced time management skills and proficiency at developing workflows to increase troubleshooting efficiency while still following standard processes and procedures.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
Twilio is looking for PTAM who lives the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS’ SHOES: help customers understand the finer points of Twilio capabilities and influence them to implement best practices.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Use your strong technical and diplomatic skills to address customer issues and provide customer feedback to Twilio’s Product and Engineering teams.
- DON’T SETTLE:Collaborate with your teammates and the Twilio Product and Engineering teams via Slack as well as filing JIRAs to report reproducible bugs.
- BE AN OWNER AND BE BOLD:
- Understanding customer trends, analysing patterns, driving betterments and reporting what you observe to the management team in order to better improve our support process is a key part of the role.
- Work with our customers' and partners' developers, architects, and support personnel to resolve complex problems with potentially very costly and far-reaching consequences.
The Partner Support team is central to Twilio's continued growth throughout the LATAM region . We work closely on the cases raised by specific customers looking at ways to prevent future occurrences of such issues, while maintaining high customer relationships and helping them be successful using Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.