Sr. Manager, Recruiting Operations
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Sr. Manager, Recruiting Operations to join our Recruiting organization. We are looking for a highly collaborative, detail-oriented, and experienced leader who has a strong vision and passion for operational efficiency. You should be flexible, creative, and self-motivated, demonstrating resourcefulness that will help drive work forward in Twilio’s high-growth environment.
Twilio is looking for a Recruiting Operations Leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of helping recruiting organizations grow and scale. You also will have:
- 4+ years of experience leading a Recruiting Operations team;
- A deep understanding of Talent Acquisition processes and requirements;
- Previous ownership of maintaining certain compliance and regulatory talent acquisition processes in different regions;
- Outstanding writing, speaking, and analytical skills; strong organizational and project management skills; and, a desire to work on cutting edge issues;
Bonus if you have:
- Experience working with fast-paced technology companies;
- Greenhouse ATS experience
As a Sr. Manager, Recruiting Operations, you will live the Twilio Magic values through your day-to-day work:
- BE AN OWNER: Lead all aspects of the recruitment process end to end as well as continue to internally audit the use of Greenhouse and our processes to ensure they scale to meet the needs of our growing team.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Serve as a change management champion with strong communications skills and the ability to optimally drive change at all levels of the organization.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Utilize extreme attention to detail to document a variety of processes at a global level so our teams have a clear understanding of accountability.
- DRAW THE OWL: Proactively manage our recruiting tech stack and make recommendations to support continuous improvement.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Partner with our internal teams to ensure we have designed our recruiting processes to meet local laws and regulations globally.
Twilio’s Recruiting team prides itself on the ability to find and hire outstanding talent to fuel Twilio's growth. Your unique skill set and experience are critical to helping support our team's ability to go further faster.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $120,832.00 – $166,144.00
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $105,728.00 – $145,376.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks