TIP: Product Marketing Manager
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
- Develop and activate product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Develop and execute marketing programs across channels
- Measure the success of various marketing campaigns and iterate to improve
- Leverage customer insight data to refine strategy and activations
- Provide design and copy direction for marketing collateral
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of the brand
Must Haves(Required Skills):
- Experience developing customer personas, conducting competitor analysis and market research
- Proven success at collaborating with and influencing cross-functional partners
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle large and complex projects where you get everything from the big picture to the details right
- Upbeat, can-do attitude to take on whatever challenge is thrown your way
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.