TIP: SEM Catalog Marketing Analyst
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
- Build SEM dashboards. Report and monitor KPIs weekly
- Work on ad-hoc analytics deep dives, conversion funnel analysis, market and competitive analysis
- Conduct deep data analysis to uncover new opportunities for SEM (geo, categories, other demographics) for customer growth for the new ‘Catalog’ business vertical
- Size business impact of initiatives. Deliver undiscovered insights to key SEM stakeholders
Must Haves(Required Skills):
- Technically adept with MS Excel & MS PowerPoint and a strong understanding of SQL, database theories and tables
- Experienced in SEM and Adwords analytics
- Experience building dashboards with data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, etc
- You understand the complexities of data and analytics, and are able to derive actionable insights from data
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.