Data Entry Clerk – Part Time
At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
Vault Health is seeking a part time data entry professional to scan and transcribe lab requisitions to provide support to the clinical trials department.
- Scan paper lab requisitions into the system for storage/review
- Transcribe paper lab requisitions into the system to provide support to the clinical trials team
- Ensure scientific integrity of data and protect the rights, safety and wellbeing of patients enrolled in clinical studies
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records
- Other duties as assigned
- Live within 50 miles of Piscataway, NJ
- Meticulous with great attention to detail
- Works in an efficient yet thorough manner
Vault is a high growth, fast paced organization. The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical. Willingness and ability to travel domestically (and potentially internationally) is required, it is anticipated that this will be less than 15 % of work time.
Who You Are:
- High comfort level with ambiguity; adapting to change, learning, and growth
- Proactive, forward-looking, flexible and creative team player who enjoys collaborating and getting things done without an ego
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with a strong ability to multi-task and shift priorities when needed
- Entrepreneurial approach to responsibilities
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.