Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst – Clinical Operations
At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
About the Opportunity:
As a Business Intelligence Analyst for Vault Health, you will be responsible for helping to build the Business Intelligence suite across the organization. You’ll build out dashboards, tables and visualizations for Vault’s different lines of business. You will work closely with key stakeholders to gather information and data in order to create these dashboards. You will also help build automation within our processes wherever possible to enable scalable growth. You are someone who loves data, is able to work independently, and has a strong attention to detail.
- Build out Vault’s business intelligence suite and data tools for our clinical operations teams and revenue cycle management
- Build and publish tables, dashboards, and visualizations using Tableau
- Curate analytical datasets from various internal and external source to be ready-to-use for reporting and analytics
- Navigate Vault’s datasets quickly and efficiently to get the answers you need
- Use your analytical and querying chops to dive deep into Vault’s data; make strategic recommendations to the executive team based on the data-driven insights you uncover
- Identify creative opportunities or approaches about how to communicate data and insights in a way that drives strong business decision-making
- Proactively identify gaps in the data and make recommendations to either backfill or cope with them
- Work quickly but independently to get the job done, proactively communicating progress and/or blockers with the Vault team
- 3-5 years of experience with SQL
- Experience building robust, scalable reporting products for clinical operations data. You recognize clinical and operational data needs and can build self-service business intelligence tools that enable stakeholders to get what they need.
- Extremely comfortable working with data quickly, efficiently, and methodically. You know the data you work with inside out and are querying wizard
- Precise, persistent, and detail oriented. You are dedicated to ensuring that data is represented correctly and run problems or inconsistencies to ground when you uncover them.
- Deeply analytical. You can detect and contextualize significant insights in the data you work with.
- Brilliant data communicator. You know how to illustrate data insights through thoughtfully leveraging appropriate visualization and instrumentation of data.
- Self-directed and reliable. You manage your own schedule but are highly responsive and can be trusted to meet ambitious timelines.
- Have experience working in the healthcare space/within HIPAA guidelines
- Have experience working in revenue cycle management or insurance data
- Experience with DBT (data build tool) and ELT patterns and modeling
- Familiar with other data visualization/metrics tools in addition to Tableau
- Experience with data engineering (data loads/indicies/python scripts, etc..)
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.