Sr. Information Technology Associate
Vault Health is a health technology company that provides medical services and tech platforms for hybrid clinical research, large-scale public and enterprise diagnostic testing, at-home clinical care, and employment screening. The company builds scalable technology which enables drug manufacturers and trial sponsors to bring new therapies to market faster through efficient decentralized clinical research and seamless integration across partners. Vault’s 50-state medical practice covers more than 20 therapeutic areas and provides clinical expertise to Vault’s clinical research, diagnostic testing, and clinical care businesses. Vault was founded in 2019 and is based in Miami, Florida.
About the opportunity
Our Senior IT Associates play a critical role on our tech team. They partner with the business to support the entire lifecycle of strategic business applications from implementation, to operations.
You'll create and maintain a reliable technical infrastructure and support processes and teams to effectively serve the customer community. This may include running, maintaining, and troubleshooting systems, SaaS tools, and/or desktop environments; responding promptly and effectively to customer problems and either directly resolving the problems or escalating to the appropriate resource and monitoring its effective resolution. You'll provide work direction to IT staff and review work as needed.
- Ensure effectiveness of IT services. Oversees the response to requests, incidents and problems. Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues. Act as the senior escalation point for all requests and incidents.
- Partners with business to provide early vetting of external vendors and IT solutions for major systems
- Performed advanced system configuration for select enterprise systems
- Provide hands-on assistance for difficult or high impact technical issues, including managing the incident and problem management process for major systems
- Develops continuous improvement program for service desk, asset management, incident and problem management functions.
- Works as business analyst and project manager for business sponsored IT projects. Collect requirements, assist business sponsors in selecting technical solutions, evaluate solutions to meet Vault IT standards, assist in the technical implementation and documentation of selected solutions. Ensures operational control of implemented solutions with agreed-to sharing or duties between IT and business sponsor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5 years of experience in an IT/engineering leadership position
- Bachelor's degree, preferred, not required
- Hands-on IT support experience in a mixed Windows/Apple computer environment.
- Extensive hands-on experience with JAMF Pro, JIRA (administration, customization & workflows) and Microsoft365 (Azure AD, Azure EM&S)
- Experience configuring SAML for SaaS applications using Azure AD as an IDP
- Experience with supporting enterprise software such as Salesforce and Netsuite in partnership with external service providers and business owners
- Solid IT project management experience
- Comfortable working in a remote position with a distributed team
- Understanding of the troubleshooting process and troubleshooting best practices
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Highly service oriented, champion for change, excellent crisis management skills, team member development
- Proactive, wants to build relationships with the business and help them have the best user experience
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.