Senior Revenue Analyst
There are 2 actors on a network, people and machines. Just as usernames and passwords are used by people to access machines, keys and certificates are used by machines to identify and access each other. Venafi is the inventor of the technology that secures and protects keys and certificates, the most important assets of our Global 5000 customers. We are Warriors!
Are you passionate about making a positive impact and protecting the world from cyber criminals? If so, you may be a natural Venafi Warrior!
How you’ll be protecting the world:
As a Senior Revenue Analyst at Venafi you’ll be part of an extremely motivated, dedicated, and experienced team that protects many of the largest organizations in the world.
As Venafi’s Senior Revenue Analyst you will:
- Perform detailed analysis of company key metrics providing insight for management
- Prepare and review key reports for executive management
- Perform special projects at request of management
- Prepare revenue and cash forecasting
- Assist with financial reporting of professional services and training revenue
- Participate in the month-end and quarter-end revenue close
- Collaborate with auditors to fulfill auditors’ requests
- Review monthly sales tax filings
- Analyze and review accounts receivable
- Sales order entry and review in NetSuite
The ideal Warrior will be armed with:
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Strong business judgment and acumen
- Insightful data and information analysis
- Attention to detail, curiosity, and self-motivation
- Ability to perform projects with minimum oversight
- Passion to improve current processes and provide new ideas
- Prioritization skills
- Desire and ability to learn and progress
- Good communicator, team player, and an upbeat disposition
What sets you apart?
- Experience with NetSuite, FinancialForce, Avalara and Salesforce
- Working knowledge of ASC 606
- Experience in private and publicly traded companies
While you are busy protecting the world, we’ve got you covered!
In addition to fostering a work environment with a strong work from anywhere ethic, Venafi offers a benefit package that is in the top 1%. We provide 100% employer paid premiums for both team members and their families. That includes health, dental, and vision insurance. YES, REALLY! We offer four weeks of PTO (Paid Time Off), eleven holidays, and a “pick your own community service day.” We also offer 401(k) and company matching, company HSA contribution, 2x salary employer paid life insurance and parental leave. We even offer pet insurance!
More About Venafi:
Venafi is the undisputed heavy weight champion in Machine Identity Protection. Why? Because we created the category and are light years ahead of anyone that would consider competing! Gartner has recognized Venafi as number one in our space and as it turns out, one is NOT the loneliest number!
Venafi is the inventor of the technology that secures and protects keys and certificates. Venafi protects machine identity types by orchestrating cryptographic keys and digital certificates for SSL/TLS, IoT, mobile and SSH. Many of the largest organizations in the world use Venafi.
Billions of dollars have been spent protecting usernames and passwords and almost nothing protecting keys and certificates—organizations are just now realizing that protecting keys and certificates is as important as protecting usernames and passwords. The bad guys know this and are using stolen or forged keys and certificates to attack networks and steal data. In fact, Gartner says 50% of network attacks will use certificates.
Come help us protect the world!