Customer Experience Advisor (Part-Time) – Digital (Remote, based in Nashville)
This is a part-time remote position based in Nashville, TN, and pays $13.00/hr.
Warby Parker is searching for a remote part-time Customer Experience Advisor to help represent Warby Parker and support our customers far and wide. We strive to create extraordinary glasses shopping and ownership experiences, and as a CX Advisor this will be your specialty. Our dream candidate is passionate about our brand and excited to build strong relationships with shoppers new and old. Sound like you? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Deliver nothing-but-wonderful customer service by supporting customers via email and live chat
- Learn our internal management system in order to efficiently process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Use internal communication software to interact with your teammates, management, and other departments
- Dream up solutions for even the smallest trends and pain points so we can optimize each customer’s experience
Who you are:
- A self-starter who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- A creative and innovative problem solver who continually thinks outside the box
- A sensitive and skillful communicator (both online and offline!) who can adapt your tone and communication style depending on your audience
- Eager to learn new technology systems and procedures
- Able to juggle many tasks at once while remaining extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Highly proficient in navigating multiple tabs and windows (keyboard shortcuts are the secret to your success!)
- Able to stay energized and motivated in a high-volume work environment with limited supervision
- Excited to represent Warby Parker and facilitate meaningful customer interactions
- Able to attend a virtual two-week onboarding via Google Meet video calls (Google Meet can be accessed through any web browser, but works best with Google Chrome).
- Have a quiet work space with minimal noise (i.e., home office) in which you'll fulfill your shifts
- Able to work 20–29 hours per week, with shift times starting as early as 8 a.m. and as late as 9 p.m. CT
- Available evenings and weekends, including during the holiday season
- Has reliable high-speed internet connection with access to your router—a laptop and all necessary equipment will be provided!
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Customer service experience
- Experience working from home
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.