Customer Service Manager (m/f/d)
Customer Service Manager (m/f/d)
Exciting opportunities, due to continued growth, Wayfair are now hiring Customer Service Managers with German to lead and develop teams of up to 20 frontline Agents, processing customer queries by phone, text and email. This role is fully remote, working from the comfort of your own home, based in Germany or Ireland and provides an opportunity for an improved Work Life Balance, no commute and scheduled working hours including some early, late and weekend shifts.
As we grow we are looking for like minded individuals to be part of this journey. Come and help enrich the lives of our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be responsible for managing a front-line team of up to 20 customer service representatives (German speakers), while creating a high performing culture within the team.
- You will be accountable for all performance management and evaluations for your team, through effective coaching and using data as your guide.
- You will contribute to Wayfair culture by supporting team or company efforts that promote collaboration, productivity, learning, and inclusivity.
- You will develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future Wayfair leaders, including application of succession planning at all levels across all teams.
- You will successfully manage the operational challenges, climate & environment of a virtual team by demonstrating effective leadership and delivering first in class customer and employee experience.
- You will participate and drive the continuous improvement culture through lean projects, identifying and eliminating barriers to productivity and quality.
- You will support the scale and growth of the virtual EU Service teams by partnering with IT, Training, HR, Quality and Recruitment teams.
What You’ll Need:
- You must have experience as a team manager of direct reports within a Customer Service operation.
- You must be fluent in English and have a conversational level in German.
- You will need to have a proven track record managing high volume teams. (Omni channel experience preferred and in Contact Centre operations).
- You will need to have the ability to adapt to changing environments and display the ability to “roll up your sleeves” – this role is very “hands on”. You will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment without a rigid structure.
- You will need a proven ability to drive results through effective coaching as a team leader.
- You will need to have advanced computer skills using a variety of programs and reporting tools.
- You will need to have flexible availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day.
- You must be eligible to work and reside legally in Germany or Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.
What We Offer You:
- Home office support contribution
- Gym Membership contribution
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Paid Volunteering Day
- Great Working Culture with career development opportunities
- Up to 66% Reimbursement towards any courses/learning materials related to your role
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.