Customer Service Representative Bilingual English/German – REMOTE
Wayfair is seeking Customer Service Representatives / Bilingual
Location: Your Home office, anywhere in Germany
Congratulations! You are just 90 minutes away from a new job! As part of this application, you will need to complete our NEW interactive assessment tool which provides a realistic job preview and information about Wayfair as well as assessing your own skills. The online experience will take around an hour of your time and can be taken at your leisure. If you are a good match, we'll then arrange a 30 minute interview call with a recruiter.
More Information about us:
At Wayfair, we care about our customers! Our award-winning Customer Service Team balances technology and human empathy to build customer trust and loyalty. From the time the customer orders with Wayfair through delivery to their home, our team works to make it easier than ever to shop for the home.
The Customer Service Team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure a seamless delivery to the customer. In the event a customer should contact our support team via phone, email, chat, social media, or in other ways, we empower our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue. We are passionate about our customers and work to delight them on every interaction with Wayfair.
What You'll Do
- You will troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a relationship with the customer
- Provide service to customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process
- You will exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Continuously look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- You will demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain professional composure
- You will listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to explore our products and convince your customers to buy from Wayfair
What You'll Need
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping others
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- You enjoy putting the Customer first having experience in a customer facing environment
- Confidence to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Technology navigation skills, proficiency in a technology-driven business
- Ability to maintain the required internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 Mbps (upload) to support voice traffic and HTTPS web traffic using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection.
- A workspace that is free from noise or distraction (Wayfair provides all necessary computer equipment)
- You are fluent in verbal and written, German and English
- Available to commit to a fixed Monday to Friday 09:30 CET to 18:30 CET training schedule for the first 3 weeks and successful completion of initial training
- You will be required to work on weekend days for this role.
What We Offer You:
- Monthly Bonus
- Home office support contribution
- Gym Membership contribution
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Paid Volunteering Day
- Great Working Culture with career development opportunities
- Up to 66% Reimbursement towards any courses/learning materials related to your role
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.