Digital Sales Agent (Part Time)- German Speaking
PART TIME HOURS: Weekend & or Weekday shifts available
Location: Part time remote working
Language Requirements – Fluent in both German & English – Written and Verbal
‘Boost your digital sales career by joining one of the top online retailers worldwide! If you are ambitious, sales focused and IT savvy we have the technology and drive to help your sales career boom!’
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + monthly uncapped bonus scheme
- Work from home – fully remote role
- A fun work environment with a dynamic team
- Comprehensive 4 week Training program & interactive learning platform
- Monthly employee engagement initiatives
Are you customer focused? Want to build a career within digital sales? Whilst having a company that can provide a platform to actively develop and progress your career.
Come and join our new digital sales team covering our customers across Germany. As part of our exciting expansion plans you will help shape our future teams by connecting with our new & repeat customers, supporting them in selecting the right products to help them live in a home they love.
We will provide you with all the skills and training necessary to excel in this role, you just need to bring the attitude, energy and enthusiasm!
The Role- Digital Sales Agent – German Speaking- Part Time
- Create a positive and interactive experience, providing relentless customer focus to guide our customers in finding their ideal purchases.
- Actively build rapport and trust with our customers, understanding their desires and helping them make their home their happy place.
- Maintain a high level of customer engagement & satisfaction within a metric driven environment through multiple digital platforms such as chat.
- Navigate through multiple applications and technologies
Who Are You
- Fluent in both the German and English language.
- Enthusiast, with an inner motivation to build a sales career within a digital, high volume, metric driven, customer environment.
- IT savvy and comfortable working with a variety of platforms and systems.
- A great listener, with strong communication and a resilient mindset.
If you are excited to kick start your sales career by joining our fun and dynamic European Digital Sales Team, we would be thrilled to hear from you. Reach out to Clare & Nadine in our Talent Acquisition team.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.