French/English Bilingual Customer Service Consultant
Wayfair is seeking Work from Home French Customer Service Representatives.
- Quarterly performance bonuses up to $2,000
- $500 referral bonus per hire
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage starts day 1
- $5,250 in eligible Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Paid day of voluntary service
What You'll Do
- Provide best in class customer experience to resolve their issues
- The ability to fluently communicate in French and English with customers on the phone and through email
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a connection with the customer to make them feel welcome, at home and wowed
- Navigate multiple software applications and tools in order to process resolutions for customers and manage your day to day operations
- Exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and customer resolution targets
- Maintain professional composure at all times, de-escalating customers with empathy and a personalized solution while following policies and guidelines
- Bring your best self to work every day
- Keep pace with our growing customer demand in a busy, engaging and high growth environment
- Be ready to to show up for work each day, be on time, and ready to exceed our customer expectations
What You'll Need
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to show genuine empathy to our customer in each interaction
- A successful track record of working in a high-volume/high growth and fun environment where thinking about the customer first is a norm
- Reliable attendance, adhering to previously set schedule
- Ability to learn online tools (email, knowledge base, reporting and performance tools)
- Previous work experience in customer service
A Day in the Life of a Wayfair Customer Service Consultant
At Wayfair, our award-winning Customer Service Team strives to drive results, win together and always be improving. We have a relentless customer focus, collaborate effectively with one another and adapt and grow through continuous improvement regularly. The Customer Service Team offers multiple career growth paths within Wayfair.
The Customer Service Team works in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure a seamless experience for our customers. In the event a customer should contact our support team via phone, email, chat, or social media, we empower our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue the first time the customer contacts us.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.