Human Resources Manager
Manager, Talent Management
Our mission as a Global Talent Management organization is to support our people as individuals, members of teams, and as part of Wayfair. We seek to enhance productivity and retention by promoting employee welfare and inclusion, fostering collaboration and innovation, and driving employee professional growth – reflecting our commitment to our key business drivers, our customers, and our shareholders.
As a true business partner to our leaders, you will be tasked with providing strategic input, insight and advice on the people pillars and the impacts that our people have on the success of our site. You will tackle existing and potential future challenges through detailed understanding of the business objectives, key metrics, and KPIs driving success across your site(s).
What You'll Do
- Partner with Senior Leadership at the site (Fulfillment Center) on strategic planning.
- Lead, develop and manage the local Talent team of two (2) HR Generalists.
- Provide expert and objective advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on talent programs, policy and procedures, employment/labor laws, conflict resolution, change management, and organizational development while effectively mitigating business and company risk.
- Superuser of data to identify trends, provide insights and make recommendations to stakeholders and cross-functional partners in order to develop solutions that improve business results – includes claims, complaints, engagement, turnover, attendance, leaves, productivity metrics.
- Drive and implement employee engagement initiatives at your site in conjunction with site leaders and assess the impact of all programs and events.
- Lead complex employee relation investigations including harassment and ethics complaints, working with leaders to resolve issues.
- Work cross-functionally to drive department specific projects and initiatives.
- Drives the site-specific Talent strategy in order to maintain an independent workforce.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years in a dedicated HR role with 3+ years of HR management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field required
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Ability to build productive relationships and influence all levels of the organization
- Service orientation with a consultative lens
- Ability to analyze, interpret, manipulate data as it relates to the HR function
- Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Ability to use independent judgment, problem-solve, be creative and committed to results
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.