Physical Retail Recruiting Manager
Who We Are:
The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategically important to our company's overall success and continued, omnichannel growth. Our Recruiters are true business partners, charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company.
We’re looking for a Senior TA Manager to drive our mission of bringing our Wayfair family of brands to life, driving brand awareness, loyalty, & customer consideration through our Physical Retail locations. You’ll be managing a team of Recruiters and setting the vision and strategy for Physical Retail recruiting. You’ll be working as part of a well-supported, strong Talent Acquisition team who are dedicated to building a world-class recruiting experience for candidates. We want to inspire our guests to find their “just right” solutions, as we grow in our customer offerings, it will open even more career-growth opportunities, this is just the beginning!
If you are comfortable using data to inform decisions & strategy, have some experience in team management, feel comfortable managing stakeholders with high expectations, and are well versed in owning the E2E recruitment process for Retail front line and leadership hiring we’d love to hear from you.
What You'll Do:
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor with Retail leadership by developing, driving, and executing strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Leads, coaches and develops a small team to deliver outsized hiring results in an effective and efficient way
- Establishes sourcing and recruiting strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Drives and develops programs in support of the US business inclusive of applicant tracking systems, background and drug screen, temporary staffing, employment branding and other recruiting related projects to achieve needed goals and metrics in support of the business
- Conduct research to understand current labor market trends and competitive landscape
- Develop, drive, and manage strong relationships with our very supportive Hiring Managers to ensure successful placements within our Retail organization.
- Take ownership for growing your career with the business as we continue to scale
- Provide regular reporting and updates to management and stakeholders, made much easier with our TA Analytics tool Visier.
- Consults and influences senior leaders on talent acquisition strategies
- Contributes to an environment where the Wayfair culture is a strong living reality that embraces the diversity of our employees and customers
What You'll Need:
- Experience leading/managing direct reports – Developing, mentoring, coaching, driving high performance, and goal setting
- Ability to diagnose and coach teams through ups and downs of recruiting cycles and continue to motivate your team within a hyper-growth environment
- Experience (and ideally a strong network in Retail) having recruited for leadership and front line roles
- Experience in physical retail environment(s) strongly preferred
- 7+ years of experience and/or 5+ years post advanced degree preferred
- Experience designing sourcing strategies, assessment processes, and improving areas of TA with a holistic approach (attraction, selection, hire, onboarding)
- Strong relationship management skills with a proven track record of building trust and credibility with both candidates and senior leaders
- Experience leading and delivering high volume hiring results
- Prioritization skills – balancing day to day recruiting and projects with management and development of the team
- Day to day usage of TA data to solve problems, provide reporting, actionable insights, and to build solutions. Experience using metrics to track success.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- An interest in working in a data focused, fast-paced, TA team with room to grow your career in future
- Proven success delivering recruiting results
- To be comfortable multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven experience leading and developing social media recruiting strategies for broad profiles and geographies
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.