(Spanish Bilingual) Inbound Sales Agent – Work From Home
Remote Inbound Sales Representative (Spanish Bilingual)
**This is a sales role, not customer service**
We supply all equipment!
Wayfair (NYSE: W) is one of the world's largest destinations for home goods. We are seeking a tech-savvy, self-motivated individual to join our Inbound Sales team! If you love to connect with customers and help them purchase amazing products, then Wayfair is the place for you to start a rewarding career!
What You'll Do
- This is a virtual, inbound sales agent role and during your shift, you will handle inbound sales calls, (approximately 60 a day) cheerfully assisting customers in finding and purchasing their desired items.
- Your daily schedule is available in our scheduling system and is designed to allow maximum availability and responsiveness to our customers. Review your schedule at the beginning of your shift to be mindful of designated daily break times, lunch times, team meetings and training.
- Come to your shift ready for the day, clocked in, signed in and ready to offer a top notch customer buying experience.
- To fully assist a customer, you will contact product suppliers to pursue additional information that may not be available on the Wayfair website.
- Follow the designated Sales Process and call flow (probing questions, assuming the sale, building rapport etc.)
- Think critically about the customers needs and always look for ways to enhance their experience by upselling or cross selling items they may not initially consider that will support their main purchase.
- We are a data driven company and measure our sales success based on a set of operational metrics. Your compensation will also be tied to these metrics.
- It is important that you are able to stay focused on our customers, free from distractions, while working virtually for the entire shift.
- This role requires moderate comfort and skills with technology and multitasking; offering a top notch customer experience with each caller, staying up to date with process and policy changes via email or the chat channel, navigating connectivity challenges, unusual customer inquiries and more!
- We are a team and anticipate you’ll participate actively in engagement activities, selling contests and other elements of our culture.
- Peak season may require adjusted schedules and/or mandatory overtime.
What You'll Need
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (written and verbal)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1+ years of sales experience, preferably in a call center/retail/virtual environment
- High School Diploma/GED, some college preferred
- Ability to perform in a virtual world, comfortable with technology, while maintaining a high level of problem solving skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills • Comfortable learning/using software applications required for the role
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
- You are engaging and can leverage your personality to quickly connect with others
- You promote appropriate product solutions and influence customers to buy from Wayfair
- You are competitive, have a positive outlook and are open to change
- You solve problems by thinking critically and creatively
- You thrive while working in a fast-paced environment
- You are determined to always do the right thing
- Ability to maintain the required internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 (upload) to support voice traffic and HTTPS web traffic using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi)
- A workspace that is free from noise or distraction (Wayfair provides all necessary computer equipment)
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.