Sr. Technical Sourcer, Executive Recruiting (Remote)
The Technical Executive Talent Acquisition team supports Wayfair's rapidly scaling Engineering, Machine Learning, Data Science and Algorithmic development leadership teams. These businesses are the engine that powers an enterprise obsessed with data and technological innovation. They move fast, iterate quickly on big business problems, apply technology to accelerate the unlocking of insights in order to provide outsized value across all global functions from pricing to logistics, marketing to finance, and customer recommendations and search technology.
The Sr. Technical Sourcer, Executive Recruiting will be responsible for driving relationships and recruiting strategy in partnership with some of our most senior leaders within Wayfair’s Data Science, Analytics, and Engineering teams. You will be responsible for owning stakeholder reporting relationships, driving sourcing strategy, screening, qualifying, and pre-closing candidates, all while helping to attract and acquire top Talent for Wayfair’s Technical teams.
What You'll Do
- Develop, drive, and manage strong relationships with your Hiring Managers and their teams.
- Build, execute, and iterate on innovative sourcing/recruiting strategies to hire Wayfair’s most senior leaders.
- Conduct research to map out talent within target companies and markets.
- Leverage your network to identify, attract and engage the best leadership talent in the field.
- Provide a superior candidate experience; clearly defining position requirements and recruiting process, timely updates on progress, interview preparation and debriefing, from strategy kick-off through successful new hire onboarding.
- Provide regular reporting and updates to management and stakeholders.
- Leverage analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and market trends to identify improvement initiatives.
- Find ways to innovate on everything from your recruitment process to broader initiatives within Talent Acquisition.
- Partner with recruiters, stakeholders, and HR to proactively determine future talent needs.
- Proactively build diverse technical candidate pipelines and participate in cross-organizational projects/programs related to DEI recruiting.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience sourcing/recruiting required. Experience in technical fields like Engineering, Data Science, Product Management preferred. 2+ years of experience sourcing/recruiting at the executive or leadership level. Strong relationship management skills with a proven track record of building trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Experience in designing and conducting in-depth competency and behavioral based interviews and evaluating candidate profiles.
- Proven success delivering innovating sourcing and recruiting methods within a technical, high growth environment.
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment, ability to use metrics to guide decision-making.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.