FXInternational Web Developer
WebFX - Company site
July 14, 2020
Hi there! We’re WebFX, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US. We’ve been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 6 times in a row and we’d love to meet you. We’re looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
What We’re Looking For
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline is preferred.
Strong knowledge of database design and troubleshooting
Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices
Strong English (written and verbal). Resume must be in English to be considered.
Less than 1 year of open source web development
Solid project-level experience with WordPress CMS utilizing Advanced Custom Fields
Solid project-level experience with at least one other open source CMS platform such as Magento, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
Experience with web-based programming languages
Experience with cloud platforms
Proficiency in a LAMP environment
OOP and procedural programming methodologies
Git Version control (or other version control software)
Package management and Task Runners (e.g. NPM, Yarn, Gulp, Grunt)
Browser testing abilities using built in developer tools
E-commerce solutions and is well-versed in e-commerce methodologies and best practices
Previous development firm/agency environment
Passion for web development
Demonstrates ability to get things done
Commitment to delivering high-quality and defect-free projects to clients
Comfortable with both object-oriented and procedural programming methodologies
Capable of individual “deep work”
Ability to collaborate with a team to complete projects rapidly
Strong time management skills, can meet deadlines consistently
Takes direction well, but also able to make decisions and take initiative
Strong communication skills
Ability to work independently
Stays up-to-date on the latest web technologies
Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, dedication to quality, self-motivated
Enjoys solving problems
What You’ll Do
– Coordinating and participating in the programming, implementation, testing, and support of web-based projects using the LAMP solution stack of software
– Programming, developing, and producing data-driven web applications, websites, and mobile apps using the latest technology solutions and software
– Consulting with clients and the account team to ensure the use of effective Internet-based technologies for enterprise business applications
– Debugging and problem solving across a wide variety of open-source and mobile platforms
– WebFX developers typically work on 60+ projects per year, so there is a high level of variety in work and two days are never the same!
– Our web-based projects use a variety of frameworks selected on a per-project basis.
30-50% website maintenance and debugging
40-60% building new functionality
10% consulting with other team members
What You’ll Get
Training is provided on all core platforms, tools, and technologies
Access to hundreds of online resources, courses, and training materials
Please submit resume or CV (in English) to be considered for this opportunity