Solutions Consultant / Sales Engineer
Location: Western or Central USA.
Who are we?
Whatfix is the #1 Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) for Enterprises. We are disrupting the way Learning, Training and Application Support content is consumed. We provide large enterprises with a SaaS platform that helps accelerate product adoption and reduce support & training efforts by providing contextual and step by step guidance inside any web application at the exact time a task is being performed. The product has redefined the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users.
What sets us apart from the rest?
With over 100 of the Fortune 500 companies already onboard as customers, Whatfix has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco. With a YoY growth of 300%, we have also been recognized among the top 50 fastest growing SaaS companies worldwide in the SaaS 1000 list and as a Market Leader by Gartner in the Digital Adoption space.
“Hustle Mode ON” is something we live by.
About the Role
We are looking for a stellar Solutions Consultant / Sales Engineer to come join the tribe and work with our West/Central region prospects and customers.
The Solutions Consultant / Sales Engineer will be an expert in the Whatfix product from demo through Proof of Concept and will assist Sales in presenting the value proposition and benefits of the Whatfix solution to prospects and customers.
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall Whatfix product portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Understand and study Whatfix deployments across industries and come up with industry best practices and use cases based on our current deployments.
- Self driven interest to learn more about customer’s business, digital transformation trends in their industry and presenting a thought leadership on Whatfix solving their pain points
- Understand the multitude of enterprise software trends and technologies in the marketplace and how they create an opportunity for a DAP platform
- Partner with the Account Executives during (business) discovery calls and prepare/deliver presentations and product demonstrations explaining Whatfix products to prospects and customers
- Successfully manage and execute on-site or remote solution demonstrations with the assistance of Account Executives Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Evangelize Whatfix products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product demos.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs with the assistance of Account Executives and technical Sales Engineers.
- Convey feature input and customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles including Discovery Calls, Value Assessment calls and more.
- Respond to objections during solution presentations and articulate the value and return on investment delivered
- Liaise with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to provide consultative product expertise for all customer needs
- Effectively communicate & build confidence with customers across teams (Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales)
- 5+ years Technical Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering / Solutions Consulting / Sales or Customer Success experience
- Background in being able to study existing deployments across industries like Insurance, Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare and more and be able to communicate the use cases and results to new prospects from these industries.
- Background in being able to study existing deployments across applications like CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft), HR (Workday, Oracle, SAP) and more and communicate the use cases and results to new prospects looking to deploy Whatfix on these platforms.
- Experience as Solutions Consultant at an Application Software Company and catering to a set of industries relevant to Whatfix: Insurance, Healthcare, Technology, Financial Services, Manufacturing.
- Ability to take a consultative selling approach by listening to customer needs and shaping a shared vision for a solution
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Understanding of high-performance software, SaaS
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally
- Self motivated with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic team environment focussed on providing above industry standard customer service.
- Ability to travel to on-site meetings; up to 50% travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.