Junior Business Development Manager, remote
We are looking for a Junior Business Development Manager to join our Sales team and successfully expand our business contacts and partnerships worldwide.
The perfect candidate will maintain and successfully develop existing relations and open up and bring new opportunities to contribute company’s business. The Junior Business Development Manager will be responsible for two main initiatives – publishing and business development.
Based locally in Barcelona, Spain or remote.
- Publishing – search & contact game studios for licensing & co-development projects; build & expand our network; maintain database in company’s CRM;
- Manage relationships with existing partners with the goal to grow our current business;
- Perform day to day operations with platforms, publishers and distributors;
- Ensure efficient information exchange between internal teams and external partners;
- Review and sort incoming projects; help business team analyzing games, trends, markets & find growth opportunities;
- Help business team to plan and prepare sales pitches and presentations.
- Min 1 year of experience in Biz Dev or Sales in the mobile gaming industry;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment;
- Highly organized, able to handle several projects simultaneously and efficiently;
- Great team-player;
- Confident user of Excel, PowerPoint & Keynote;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Passion for mobile gaming and technology.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam – is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals – so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you’ll have a comfortable working place;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we’ll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, fitness and a lot of additional services).