Remote Customer Care Representative
Frontline Call Center is now seeking qualified applicants with experience providing customer service and technical support over the phone.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with irate customer situations and diffuse them.
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM accurately.
- Prior call center experience in a high call volume environment preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and assist callers with navigational issues on websites.
- Financial/Banking experience (familiarity with ACH and wire terminology).
- Familiarity with IRA’s and the terminology.
- A quiet place to work at home with a locking door. It is critical to prevent background noise on calls by choosing a distraction-free area where callers can’t hear any sounds such as kids, barking dogs, traffic, doorbells, TVs, radios, etc.
- A corded headset compatible with this telephone.
- A dedicated landline/Viop with telephone service.
- A computer with a wired connection to the internet.
- Previous financial experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
Handling inbound calls fielding customer IRA questions in a fast paced environment. This is a 4 month dedicated agent project with the possibility of continued full time employment for top performers.
Training will be starting in December with an expected start date of 12/4/17. You must be available to train for a two week period Mondays-Fridays between 8:30am – 4:30pm CST.
Frontline is currently only hiring in these states: CO, UT, TX, NC, NY, MI, OH, PA, GA, FL
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Applicants apply at: http://frontlinecallcenter.com/Home/JobApplication