Are you a smart engineer who knows JS? We’re looking for 2-3 people that have an insatiable hunger to: build great products, expand their engineering recipe book, and rise in their craft like a well-made bread. You should be very comfortable with JS and its variants, and eager to use it to build useful things using the full stack.
Pay commensurate with experience and location.
Like what’s on the menu?
Apply now and tell us about your favorite food to start the conversation.
- Fire in the belly – hunger for building great products!
- Great understanding of JS/ECMA Script
- Solid computer science fundamentals
- Ability to learn quickly & desire to grow/expand as an engineer
- Love of food – if you drink Soylent look elsewhere!
- Significant time-zone overlap with GMT+5:30 and GMT+7
Nice to haves
- Experience with React.js and MEAN stack
- Working knowledge of MongoDB
- Knowledge of REST & demonstrable experience working with REST APIs
- Interest in graph programming or big data
Taro brings home-style, authentic meals to you! Our diverse chefs bring you authentic meals conveniently delivered right to your doorstep every week. Get the food that matches your taste on a budget that matches your pocket!
Taro’s weekly subscription plans allow you to choose from a wide variety of highly unique and authentic food: Taro Tiffins, Indian meals; Taro Banchan, Korean meals, and Taro Peican, Chinese meals. Select your favorites or try new items from dozens of options, or let the chef pick for you.
Taro was born in Shivangi’s Aunt’s kitchen in Palo Alto where she found a great demand for local, authentic food. Taro became a reality because we have made it our mission to help people find the food that makes them happy.