Are you a tech-savvy person who likes helping others? Do you have a passion for productivity? Do you want a full-time job working remotely? If so, you could be a perfect software trainer for Productive Power.
As a software trainer, you will work one-on-one with professionals, teaching them a series of best practices for Microsoft Outlook and OneNote that significantly increases their organization and productivity. Through a series of online meetings, you will instruct participants how to better manage their email, tasks, calendar, and notes, and monitor their progress to ensure they have correctly implemented our proprietary techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of software training or software support experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to interact comfortably with executives
- Comfortable working remotely
- Exceptional communication skills
- Sincere interest in helping people
- Strong organizational skills
- PC w/Windows operating system
- Live in the United States
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Paid time off (vacation, personal and sick)
- Paid holidays
- Employer funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 401(k) plan with company match
Join our growing team of dynamic professionals and engage in rewarding work that will enhance your technical and customer service skills. Enjoy the fulfillment that comes from helping professionals increase the quality of their lives.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.