Technical Support Specialist – Growing SaaS Business (remote)
As a technical support specialist, problem-solving, clear-communication, and tech savviness are your strongest traits! You will be the voice of CartStack’s support channel (email, chat, & phone) in your quest to WOW customers by exceeding their expectations 🙂
CartStack is a growing SaaS startup that offers a cart & visitor abandonment solution for e-commerce and reservation websites. Our mission is simple…. Be known as the most powerful visitor abandonment recovery solution in the world!
Check out our company values page here – http://www.cartstack.com/values/. And see what a couple of our team members have to say about working at CartStack here – What is it like to work at CartStack?
Responsibilities you will own:
● Respond to and resolve customer questions via livechat and email (and every once in awhile, phone)
● Pro-actively helping new trialers get onboarded with their new accounts
● Assist in developing first-class content for our help docs website
● Review existing customer accounts for any issues or possible account optimizations
● Reach out to customers about referrals and testimonials
● Come up with and execute random acts of kindness for our customers 🙂
This is a contract to full-time hire position. We would like you to start out with a 90 day contact and if we are a good fit for each other, we’ll move into a W2 position + benefits (for US based employees).
● You must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, empathetic, and passionate about about helping people
● You love to solve complex, technical issues
● 1 + years of customer support experience (Bonus if it’s for a SaaS company!)
● Experience working in a remote environment
● College educated
● Fantastic writer and communicator
● Access to high-speed internet
● Remote work and flexible schedule (save a couple thousand dollars a year in commuting costs and 100+ hrs each year)
● We genuinely care about our employees/contractors and their happiness in their every day work
● Chance to step in and have a big impact on a growing SaaS company
● A fun, relaxed company culture (Skype happy hours every month!)
● Annual team trip where we meet in person for work and fun!
● We focus on learning and personal/career growth ($100/mo budget for learning / books / courses)
● Competitive compensation (w/ opportunity for growth related bonuses)
● When (and if) you transition to a full-time employee you would receive health and dental insurance + some other perks
So, sound like an awesome fit for you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply here -> https://cartstack.workable.com/j/9394840D98