Cvedia – SIMULATING THE WORLD FOR AUTONOMOUS APPLICATIONS
Cvedia is a rapid growing company in need for a manager that will properly organize and distribute our currently agile based tasks. Experience with Unity is essential, you must be able to code, evaluate and take decisions on approaches among with a team of 15+ senior level developers.
– Deep understanding of unity custom shaders, camera and physics components.
– Scrum / Kanban methodology understanding
– C#, C++ and Python
– Cross platform deployments (Linux and Windows in specific)
– High performance systems understanding
Not required, but highly welcome:
– Low level networking
– DX12 and Vulkan
How should you apply for this job?
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for.
- Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
- Please mention your country of origin in the email. Unfortunately, we only hire European based employees to avoid time zone differences.
Please send your applications to jobs at Cvedia dot com
About us: Unleash the limitations of the physical world with a state-of-the-art simulation platform. Cvedia constructs synthetic 3D real or fictitious environments and provides sensor simulations robust enough to train, validate, and verify artificial intelligence algorithms for land, aerial, and marine autonomous applications. https://cvedia.com https://syncity.com