Ancestry and Lime Remote Job Opportunities
Ancestry (the largest for-profit genealogy company in the world) and Lime (the transportation company that’s well known for their scooter rentals) are currently seeking people to work remotely.
Ancestry (aka “Ancestry.com”) is well known for helping people understand their genealogy and ethnicity, building family trees, and insight into the past, present, and future of their family’s health. By submitting a DNA sample to Ancestry, profiles are compared within their database to find potential familial relationships. They have sold millions of DNA kits, and have billions of historical records that can be searched. As more DNA profiles get submitted over time, people could receive updated information.
You can also glean insights on how personal traits can be influenced by your genes. How cool is that?!
- Medical, dental, vision, & mental health
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health care (FSA)
- Wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dependent care FSA
- Time off (paid holidays, PTO, leaves of absence, sick leave, volunteer time)
The aforementioned list only touches on their many benefits. Check out this detailed list of Ancestry’s benefits and perks.
They are currently hiring product managers, security engineers, director of data science, and a UX designer.
Check out our listing of remote jobs with Ancestry.
Lime is an American transportation company based out of San Francisco, CA. They’re on a mission to revolutionize urban transportation in order to address the many environmental problems associated with greenhouse gas emissions. Their vision is to move towards more carbon-free, shared, and electric transportation methods, as well as reducing the amount of cars on the road. Founded in 2017, Lime has been a popular mode of transportation for many people. They offers pedal bikes, electric bikes, and electric scooters for rentals through their app. Back in May of 2020, they acquired Uber’s jump bikes and scooters.
Current Job Opportunities with Lime
Lime is currently hiring data scientists, software engineers, growth and CRM specialists and more. Below are a few of the openings they currently have:
- Senior Software Engineer, Android – If you have experience writing code with Android libraries as well as writing code with testing and design patterns, this might be of interest to you.
- Senior Software Engineer, iOS – For this position you’ll need to be fluent in Swift, iOS SDK and Cocoa. You also need to have a Computer Science degree (or equivalent technical background).
- Growth & CRM Specialist – Responsibilities for this position include managing projects and creating processes in scale. This person will help support the execution, management and planning of rider and juicer communication initiatives. Lime Juicers are contractors that pick up the electric scooters from the streets and charge them nightly.
See our listing of current remote jobs with Lime.
More Popular Companies
See our previous blog post about remote job opportunities with LendingTree and Brightwheel.